Saturday 9 January, 2010

What desperate brokers do!



What desperate brokers do!

I can't claim that I enjoy plagiarism - or plain copying. However, when it comes to education and with proper referencing, I guess that it becomes slightly more acceptable.

One of my favourite financial blogs is ValueStockPlus.net - I do keep visiting it quite often, and might have even quoted some of its contents in the past. However, this one is a gem worth reading from the original blog directly. Read on!
The above post is a short one. The only point about which I can possibly crib is whether it is indeed a joke - It appears to happen all the time in real life if only one watches the Business TV channels or reads business newspapers and magazines!

Regards,

N


What desperate brokers do!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails