Tuesday 27 August, 2013

So what if you are a Wharton Graduate? You can still get cheated!

Smart, well-educated & rich?

You can still get cheated!


Beware of Phishing attacks. If you're reading my blogs, I'm sure that you're quite familiar with phishing attacks. And familiar with scams of all kinds. Or so you think.

However, are you indeed sure that some conman will not cheat you?

And even if he can't cheat you, are you sure that he can't cheat your spouse / parent / child?

I'm not so sure.

Take a look at this moneylife article:


The above article talks about how a Wharton graduate (and a successful businessman operating in India) got cheated. An eye-opener for me. I hope that all my folks (and I) make it a point to be extra-careful while taking financial decisions.


Regards,

N


So what if you are a Wharton Graduate? You can still get cheated!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails