Jaspal Bhatti Dies in Road Accident
- Have the faintest clue that he will be no more in a few hours / days / weeks?
- Take an insurance policy for his life? Was the sum assured adequate, considering the kind of income that he was earning?
- Nominate different people for all his financial assets like bank accounts, mutual funds, etc.?
- Keep all his financial papers, documents, etc. in a well-organised manner and in an easily accessible location?
- Write a will clearly mentioning a sufficiently exhaustive list of all his assets (including intangible assets like royalty on his works, for instance) and indicating who should be receiving each of those assets and in what proportion?
- Do YOUR near and dear ones have satisfactory answers if you disappear from this planet all of a sudden to the very same questions asked above?