Thursday 29 April, 2010

Life Insurance Basics



Life Insurance Basics

A few days back, I happened to have two brief conversations with a couple of friends - Both of them intelligent individuals with significant professional achievements to their credit. As luck would have it, both of them were asking for my suggestions regarding life insurance products - thus far, it was OK and normal. What was rather surprising was:

1.      Both wanted my opinion on specific products which were identified for them by "a friend" in one case and by "a tele-marketing guy" in the other instance. And neither "suggestors" - if I may coin such a term - had done any in-depth study of the specific requirements of my friends, if any.
2.      Both my friends were open to the idea of considering committing their hard-earned money (and part of their future income - after all, this would become a regular annual commitment) based on the suggestions received.

Considering the situation prevailing around us, perhaps I'm being naïve to be surprised by the above.

The nature of queries prompted me to post some quick facts about the need for and the method to be followed to choose an appropriate life insurance product.

To know more details, you may download this 4-page article. Do read on:
Regards,

N

Life Insurance BasicsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails